802.11 Client Device Interoperability

Occasional Contributor II

Issues with Intel Centrino Advance N6230

Hi,
We have just got 150 Tosh laptop's with this Wireless Card in Intel Centrino Advance N6230. The laptops won't connect to our network with WPA2 enabled I thought it was a driver issue so put the latest driver on and still the same, once minute it will connect and then it wont and speeds are really slow not you would except.

We have dell laptops connect to the same AP and controller and working fine no issues.

Help please.

Luke
Guru Elite

Re: Issues with Intel Centrino Advance N6230

Please turn on client debugging: while it is happening

config t
logging level debugging user

show log user 50

What is the encryption type? Are these 802.11n cards? Can they associate to an open network? What is the operating system?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

How do you turn off the debugging afterwards is the normal no command...?

Next yes Wireless N dual band cards, drivers upto date.

Windows 7 32Bit

WPA2 AES

And they connect to ours some times and other times not, I have asked the 1st line support team to try this I have created a SSID for them to do it on. I will find out Monday.

I have tried some the laptop's and they seem to connect fine after deleting all the SSIDs from Windows Zero Config.
Guru Elite

How do you turn off the debugging afterwards is the normal no command...?

Next yes Wireless N dual band cards, drivers upto date.

Windows 7 32Bit

WPA2 AES

And they connect to ours some times and other times not, I have asked the 1st line support team to try this I have created a SSID for them to do it on. I will find out Monday.

I have tried some the laptop's and they seem to connect fine after deleting all the SSIDs from Windows Zero Config.

config t
logging level warning user

Use "show logging level verbose" to see what debugging you have turned on. By default, it is warning for all categories

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: