Product and Software: This article applies to a Steel Belted Radius server configuration.
The vendor-specific attribute dictionary for the Steel Belted Radius (SBR) server is available on the Aruba support site at:
https://support.arubanetworks.com/.- Root \ Tools \ RADIUS Dictionary Files
To add the Aruba RADIUS dictionary to the SBR server:
- Rename file "aruba_sbr_8_20_06.dct" to "aruba.dct".
- Copy the Aruba VSA dictionary file (aruba.dct) to "C:\Radius\Service".
- Edit the vendor.ini file to add the following: (C:\Radius\Service\vendor.ini) vendor-product = Aruba Wireless Networks dictionary = aruba ignore-ports = no port-number-usage = per-port-type help-id =
- Include the dictionary file (aruba.dct) entry in dictiona.dcm.
- Edit the dictiona.dcm file and include the line "@aruba.dct".
- Restart the RADIUS server to add the changes. A new Aruba client model appears in the Steel-Belted Radius Administrator window. The Aruba vendor-specific attributes are available in the Return List Attributes list under a particular user.