Scenario: You are trying to update the plugins with 2 Amigopod servers in a High_Availability cluster.
You currently won't be able to update plugins on either server until you 'destroy the cluster'.
1. Take screen caps of the current HA configuration (From Administrator -> High_Availability) - or just note the VIP interface used.
2. From Administrator -> High_Availability -> Destroy Cluster
3. Administrator -> Plugin Manager -> Check for Updates
--this step should take a minute or so to run, and requires access to internet--
4. Check the plugins you want to update and then check the 'Finish' to perform updates.
5. After updates are complete (you can confirm by re-running the check for updates), rebuild the HA cluster.