What traps does Clearpass send to External server.
Environment : Clearpass : 6.2
Policy Manager sends SNMP traps that expose the following server information:
- System uptime: Conveys information about how long the system is running
- Network interface statistics [up/down]: Provides information if the network interface is up or down.
- Process monitoring information: Check for the processes that should be running. Maximum and minimum number of allowed instances. Sends traps if there is a change in value of maximum and minimum numbers.
- Disk usage: Check for disk space usage of a partition. The agent can check the amount of available disk space, and make sure it is above a set limit. The value can be in % as well. Sends traps if there is a change in the value.
- CPU load information: Check for unreasonable load average values. For example if 1 minute CPU load average exceeds the configured value [in percentage] then system would send the trap to the configured destination.
- Memory usage: Report the memory usage of the system.
- The Policy Manager SNMP Trap Configuration page at Administration > External Servers > SNMP Trap Receivers