ACMA - Study Group

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
jj7
ACMA Cert
[ Edited ]

Hi, I am interested in doing the ACMA exam, can I study for this with just study guides available online for free or do I need to attend a class? If free online study is available can someone please post a link for the location? Thank you.

MVP
Re: ACMA Cert

Acttually idont think there is free material for acma preparation...

You need to take the course  or wait for the aruba press(still hoping they do it) :)

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Aruba Employee

There are some training videos and pre-requisities for the ACMA that you can find in the Learning Management System once you log in.

Channel Account Manager for the Mid-Atlantic
Occasional Contributor II

Hi All;

I'm starting now in Aruba certifications. I would like to certify in ACMA. 

How is the exam? Online or Person Vue? The IWA course is enough for this certification?

Best Regards.

Valter Junior

Aruba Employee
Hey, yup the IAW course will prepare you for the ACMA exam. After attending the class, you can register for the exam at Pearson Vue

Hi nbhave. Thanks for your answer.

This exam is online or I need to go to a Testing Center? What's the level of difficulty?

Best Regards.

Aruba Employee
To register for the exam, you'll need to go to www.vue.com , then schedule an exam at a local testing center near you. It'll be a live testing center exam, not online.

Reg. level of difficulty, have you attended the IAW course yet? Once you attend it, I think you'll have a better idea based on how easily you grasp the material
[ Edited ]

Great! Thank you!

That's funny! In IWA book says the ACMA exam is online with 60 minuts. 

I didn't the IWA course yet, but I have the book and equipments (one controller and one ap) to practice.

What's the best way to study for this certification? Exists some additional material to help me?

Aruba Employee
Ah yes, our ACMA exam used to be online, but we moved it to VUE a while back

Best way to study I'd say:

1. Attend IAW course, complete all labs

2. After the class, read through all the notes under the slides in the book, and run through all the labs again on your equipment

3. Read through sections of the ArubaOS 6.1 User Guide that you can find here:
http://support.arubanetworks.com/DOCUMENTATION/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Default.aspx?EntryId=5585

The guide has excellent explanations of various features

Hope this helps

Hi mbhave!

You help was very important! I did pass in ACMA exam last week, studying by myself with the equipments!

Now, go to ACMP!

Best Regards

Valter Junior