on 11-03-2015 07:45 AM
Click Join Group above!
The Aruba-Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) exam questions cover the topics listed below. The questions include key concepts, networking and topology design, GUI and CLI interpretation, GUI and CLI troubleshooting and interpretation of CLI configuration file segments.
An ACMP certified engineer is able to deploy and manage a large scale, multi-controller Aruba wireless LAN. Certification exam topics include Aruba system architecture and design,RF planning with Visual RF, authentication, encryption, firewall operation and policies, role based access control, multi-controller environments and redundancy, S3500 configuration and deployment, Layer 2 and Layer 3 roaming,and wireless intrusion detection with RFProtect.Candidates are recommended to complete Implementing Aruba Wireless (IAW) and Scalable WLAN Design and Implementation (SWDI) course prior to taking the ACMP exam. Alternatively, candidates can attend the Mobility Boot Camp (MBC). The Pearson/VUE administered exam consists of 75 multiple-choice questions that must be completed within 90 minutes.
The exam fee is $125.
Key Points are below:
Firewall Roles and Policies
- Aruba Deployment with Firewalls
- Roles and Policies
- What does the Aruba Policy Enforcement Firewall module do?
- Remote AP Split Tunneling
- Create GRE tunnel between VRRP.
- How do I eliminate/reduce packet loss in a GRE tunnel?
- Monitoring port channel in Aruba Controllers
Planning and Design
- Aruba Beacons Validated Reference Design
- Advanced Mobility Design
- Aruba WLANs 101 and design fundamentals
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company