Access Points

Occasional Contributor II

AP-65 Periodic No Connection

Hello All

Periodically, we have a laptop or two that will not connect to our wireless network but if we walk down the hallway and bingo it connects. This is a hit or miss thing. It doesn't happen to all the laptops in that area. I checked out the controller and all of my APs are up and running. We are using hardware authentication with an IAS server and AP-65 and 3600 controller. I also checked the IAS event logs and it looks like the laptop isn't getting that far. Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks
Ed
Guru Elite

Coverage

Hello All

Periodically, we have a laptop or two that will not connect to our wireless network but if we walk down the hallway and bingo it connects. This is a hit or miss thing. It doesn't happen to all the laptops in that area. I checked out the controller and all of my APs are up and running. We are using hardware authentication with an IAS server and AP-65 and 3600 controller. I also checked the IAS event logs and it looks like the laptop isn't getting that far. Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks
Ed

Ed,

Are you having a coverage issue with that laptop?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: