Access Points

Occasional Contributor I

Database not syncronization

Hi, i have A800 (master) controller running on the network. First time, we can use location track for the user. But when i add 1 more controller, because the AP connected was up to 18 units, we can't use location track.

I had check the database is not syncronization

Is that happen to the database? Or any miss setting the controller? Appreciate for your help.
Guru Elite

Location Tracking and Database Synchronization

Database synchronization only occurs in a master-backup master relationship; it does not occur in a master-local relationshp.

Location tracking works in the user-table for users that are on APs that are on the master controller only. For location tracking for users that are on local controllers, go to the plan tab on the master controller, select your building and click on locate devices. You will then be presented with a dialog and you can paste any mac address in there for a client or device you want to locate.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Guru Elite

Locate Device Dialog on Master Controller

Locate Device Dialog

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Re: Database not syncronization

Hi cjoseph, thank you very much for your help :). I will try your suggestion later. But from the capture screen i can't found out the "locate device" button, is it same with "add device" button?

Please help, thks before.... :D
Guru Elite

Add Device

Yes,

It is "add device".

I apologize.

Colin Joseph

Occasional Contributor I

Re: Database not syncronization

Hi Joseph,

It's works well now.... :D

thks anyway
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: