Access Points

New Contributor

How do I reset a system initializing AP 105?

Thought I correctly provisioned a AP-105 via our Aruba 3200 controller. The power indicator on the AP continues to display system initializing (flashing green). How do I reset the AP-105? Is there detailed instructions on how to configure AP via the controller?

Any thoughts appreciated!:confused:
Aruba Employee

Re: How do I reset a system initializing AP 105?

Thought I correctly provisioned a AP-105 via our Aruba 3200 controller. The power indicator on the AP continues to display system initializing (flashing green). How do I reset the AP-105? Is there detailed instructions on how to configure AP via the controller?

Any thoughts appreciated!:confused:

Are you able to connect a console to the AP to observe what's taking place on the AP? This should give you insights as to what problem is being encountered, as well as your reset option if you can't correct the problem.
New Contributor

Re: How do I reset a system initializing AP 105?

I have tried to connect the AP to a console, but unable to do that successfully or view any details through terminal hypertext. Any other thoughts on accessing the AP?
Aruba

How do I reset a system initializing AP 105?

The console port is standard 9600 8N1 style connection. Do you see any output when the AP is booting? (e.g. within first 15 seconds after power up)
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: