New Contributor

IAP certificates

When trying to upload a server certificate to an IAP-105 it always complains that the file is not properly formatted, there is not much info in the docs.

I can import the CA cert file in PEM format with no problem but the server one always fails.

I have tried with PEM file with the certificate only and certificate and private key just appended.

Also as the web form ask for a password, already tried with a PFX file that contains the certificate, and the private key encrypted.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

Samuel
Guru Elite

Re: IAP certificates

Are you doing PEAP or TLS?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

IAP Certificates

Instant expects the certificates to be in a certain format. I can forward you a document that has an example - may solve your issue.

Shashi

IAP Certificates

You can download this PDF that explains to you how to create and install a cert on an Instant AP.
https://iris.arubanetworks.com
code: ce81e027c863e9da67fb79899b438c47

Thanks
Faycal
New Contributor

IAP Certificate

The problem was in fact the private key format, IAP only accepts RSA format private key, so I just had to convert the key already generated so TLS authentication is working like a charm.

But that raises a new question for me, does the IAP loads the CRL so the IAP "knows" when you have revoked one of the certificates?

Thanks,

Samuel
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: