AirWave and Network Management

New Contributor

AirWave Management Platform XML API

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to push/configure some general properties of an AP like its name etc. from AirWave Management Platform's XML API. I haven't had any luck so far with the available documentation.

Can someone help me with the same?

Thank you.

Guru Elite

Re: AirWave Management Platform XML API

What platform do you want pushing to what? Do you want to send commands to Airwave and then Airwave sends commands to the controller?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I want to send commands to AirWave using the api and AirWave then sends them to the controller.

7240 Controller to the 220/225 AP.

Occasional Contributor II

I would like to use the Airwave API as well.  I've found the documentation for the xml files to query and all that and know which ones I need to use, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a remote server to access them using a program that I write.  The remote program is going to need to authenticate to airwave somehow, but it is not documented anywhere that I can find.

I did find this post that mentioned authenticating to airwave (http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AirWave-and-Network-Management/api-xml-questions/td-p/15811), however the link referenced in that post is a 404.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: