AirWave and Network Management

Contributor II

Printing VisualRF heat maps

How do I print the VisualRF heat maps? I'm using 7.3.6. I trying to print them to show my boss where our "holes" are in our wireless network is in out Campus Library. I also can't find where I can delete a building or rename. I think one of the earlier versions was a lot easier to use. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Regular Contributor I

Printing VisualRF heat maps

If you right-click on a building or campus, you can choose to export a Bill of Materials report, which will include heatmaps suitable for printing.

Re: Printing VisualRF heat maps

Right clicking on a campus or building will also give you the option to delete a campus or building. That functionality hasn't changed in a long time.

What previous version of VisualRF did you find easier to use?
Contributor II

Thanks. I found 3.0 the easiest to use. Just started using 7.3. I usually do passive wireless designs but would like the use the RF tools complete with heat map drawings. I'm finding the heat maps are very close to the actual coverage.

There were some significant changes between RF Plan 3 and VRF Plan 7.3. We tried very hard to make the process of planning a site easier and faster. Hopefully the learning curve won't be too tough.

The AirWave user guide available from the documentation section of the support page, http://support.arubanetworks.com/DOCUMENTATION/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=6099, has a lot of information in the Using VisualRF section. The Planning and Provisioning section is about 10 pages long and would be good to review.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: