Airheads Community Features

How about a "Start Here" Section

So, I find myself posting instructions at least once a week on how to put a user's device into debug mode on the controllers. I'm thinking it might be nice to have a Start Here section with information on how to do things like this. This would be a place where we could post a list of things to do before calling TAC or posting in the forum about a bug/issue. There is probably a way to have moderator approval prior to it being posted in that section, which would probably be a good idea as well.

Just a thought.

Zach

Comments
Retired Employee

Zach,

Are you suggesting that as a new discussion forum? or do you think we should add it to the Ideas or Knowledge base section?
Cheers,
Dayle

Aruba Employee

marinadazza wrote:

Zach,

Are you suggesting that as a new discussion forum? or do you think we should add it to the Ideas or Knowledge base section?
Cheers,
Dayle

I think it should be a new discussion forum. Most people wont go to the KBs.

Either that, or you could do them as stickies in each forum. Maybe that's a better route to go?

Zach

Retired Employee

Hi Zach,

I moved this thread to Ideas Section... What do other community members think about this idea?

Status changed to: Reviewing

Contributor II

I think this is a great idea.  I would love to see a KB article outlining the client troubleshooting steps/commands.  The command and synopsis would be great.

I also think it would be good to have a "stickied" post in the relevant foums pointing to this KB article.

Contributor II

Yeah, I love this idea...

Real world situations, and resolution(s).

Maybe with some embedded video screen grabs?