Airheads Conference Vegas 2015

New Contributor

Breakout Sessions

Hi,

I am new to this, but have a query. I emailed the Atmosphere query email address, but haven't received a response, so thought I would ask here.

I am looking at attending Atmosphere 2015 and wondered if there was a list of when each Breakout Session was happening - as I am interested in the Training too, and if you choose Session 1, you seem to miss all the Breakout Sessions apart from half a day on the Thursday. 

Can anyone help or advise on where I can find out this information, as it is alot of money to attend, if i'm going to miss all the talks I want to attend.

Thank you for your help 

Kind regards

Jo :)

Super Contributor II

Re: Breakout Sessions

No Problem. Most breakouts are repeated 5 times so you will be able to still choose the ones you want. Feel free to email me and I can forward any of your event questions to the appropriate people. Thanks! srynearson@arubanetworks.com

Sean Rynearson
New Contributor

Hey Sean,

Was there anyway to get copies of the breakout session powerpoints?  I was able to download a few to my phone using the #atm15 app but now the sessions are not loading, probably since the conference is over.  Are they still accesible somehow/where?

Thanks,

Brian

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Airheads-Conference-Vegas-2015/Airheads-Vegas-2015-Breakouts/td-p/218027
Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
New Contributor

Thank you!!

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: