Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012

Aruba Employee

Airheads Scottsdale presentations and survey

[ Edited ]

Greetings Airheads,

After some delay, we have posted the slides from the Scottsdale event on the Airheads Online forum. There are a few sessions, including the customer keynotes and the AOS 5.0 breakout, that we cannot post publicly. We will make the AOS 5.0 slides available as soon as the product is publicly announced. If you need more info, or would like an NDA presentation, please contact your local sales rep or send me an email at bday@arubanetworks.com.

Survey:
http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/291105/caab/

Our next Airheads event is currently scheduled for Washington, D.C. In May 2010. Stay tuned for more information.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments. We truly appreciate your time and attendance, and hope to see you at future Airheads events!

Best,
Brad

Occasional Contributor II

Re: Airheads Scottsdale presentations and survey

Thank you
Contributor I

Brad,

Is this really going to be in four months or did you mean May 2011?

Thank you,

Todd
Regular Contributor I

Brad,

Are we back on a 6 month Airheads schedule? East vs. West? Will there be another Airheads in Oct/Nov 2010? Will the content be the same?

Just trying to figure out how to justify going to TWO conferences per year (unlikely) to management and, if that doesn't fly, which conference is more beneficial..

Thanks for the slides.

Mike
Aruba Employee

Mike,

We are working towards a six month schedule, yes. We would very much like to get back to the East/West schedule that we had in the past. That being said, our goal is to always have fresh information delivered at each event. While there may be some overlap in one or two of the breakout sessions, we anticipate that the majority of the content will be new, will be relevant, and will be beneficial to the attendees. I'll post the D.C. draft agenda as soon as we've sketched it out.

Todd,

Most definitely meant May of 2010. It's a quick turnaround, to be sure, but we are working back towards the Spring/Fall schedule of the past.

Best,
Brad
Contributor I

Presentation Request

Brad,

Are you able to post the Aruba Weather Report presentation that Dominic provided at the beginning of the event?

WEATHER REPORT FROM ARUBA – Arizona Ballroom IV
Aruba Networks Vision on Networking
Speaker: Dominic Orr, President and CEO of Aruba Networks

If some stuff needs to be scrubbed out of it prior to posting, that is fine. I wanted to be able to use this format as the foundation for an internal presentation that I am going to prepare. It did a good job of summarizing the state of the market, where we have come from, and where you see things going.
New Contributor

Put me on the list for these slides too.. especially the slides on market trends of mobile usage and convergence of mobile/fixed networking would be very handy to show some non-believers..

thanks!
Jeroen van Bemmel
Community Manager

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: