Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!

New Contributor

Airheads Conference, Nice - France - To Implement Technologies in Healthcare

[ Edited ]

Hospitals and healthcare organizations are clearly positioned to benefit the most from the use of wireless RTLS and patient bed side monitoring systems, since the technology has a direct and tangible impact on improvements in patient care, reducing costs, improving physical security and limiting liabilities. I would like to gain a deeper insight regarding this technology, the Multi-purpose Medical Mobility (MMM network) and the multi-purpose 802.11n network. As the Sr. Manager – IT & Systems, Apollo Hospitals, I am deeply interested to learn in detail about this technology since I plan to implement the technology and products available like patient bed side monitoring system at my workplace.

Given that, I aim to bring new technologies to Healthcare, India and I am sure that I truly deserve to attend this conference since I am confident that this context-rich location technology will enable healthcare significantly enhance workflow automation and revenue-cycle management and in turn, revolutionise healthcare in India.

I am positive that my healthcare IT background of 20 years with three life-cycle product development/implementation/support will add more diversity to the conference.

Click on Kudos to support me for Conference.

Retired Employee

Re: Airheads Conference, Nice - France - To Implement Technologies in Healthcare

Thank you for entering the contest Ram!

Kind Regards,
Jeanie

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
New Contributor

Re: Airheads Conference, Nice - France - To Implement Technologies in Healthcare

Dear All

Know more about the conference...

New Contributor

Dear All

Go though their site for more infomration and previous conference vedios/information/ppts avaialable.....

New Contributor

Dear All

There are interesting presentations and implementations.

Thank you for sharing information.

Vishwa

New Contributor

Information about Aruba networks is good.

New Contributor

Dear Ram

Good luck for your efforts and your interest in service sector like healthcare so long and being in IT field.

All the very best to ahieve your goal.

Community Administrator

Hi everyone,

Please be aware that kudos boosting is not allowed and may get you disqualified from this contest. For more information, visit the following topic: Kudos Abuse Policy

Thank you! 

Larry

New Contributor

Nice Concept and Hope the experience will lead healthcare to a new horizon.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: