Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!

New Contributor

Announcing the "Go To Airheads Nice, France" Contest 2012!! Why I deserve to attend?

[ Edited ]

Wireless is everywhere nowadays...

I attended last year AirHeads in Doha and it was very valuable for me and my organization as well.

As we are an Educational Institutions and the organization currently operates schools in 15 countries throughout the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America, and educates more than 60,000 students.

We adopted the Aruba Wireless Network as a pilot project in some schools last year and we are looking to extend the wireless network to cover all campuses as we started to choose the typical tablets for students.

The ClearPass BYOD is just out and I believe this will help us to control our students when we roll-out our project in the near future.

I deserve to attend the upcoming Airheads in Nice, I am eager to learn the latest technology provided by Aruba.

Keep going...

Thank you and best regards,

-CHARBEL NEMNOM-

Retired Employee

Re: Announcing the "Go To Airheads Nice, France" Contest 2012!! Why I deserve to attend?

Thanks Charbel for entering the contest!

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: