Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!

New Contributor

Entry

Ever since becoming an Aruba customer in late 2009, I have learned to think differently about my network and access to it.  Leveraging anything new by Aruba Networks (IAP, RAPS as L3 routers, Beta Airware builds, Corvina) have been the corner stone of my philosophy of thinking outside the box of what these technologies can be applied to.  While I don’t necessarily reinvent the wheel, I think I give a unique perspective to use cases of Aruba Technologies and their applications in different verticals.

The proliferation of BYOD and the constant change in the right-sizing trend away from wired access to wireless is a profoundly differently way of me to think about how to budget and manage access/roles on my networks.  Attending Airheads in France would help me further that goal to build my case to make entirely wireless and/or Aruba switched production facilities and ultimately most access to my network.  I would like to further explore the use of Aruba products to replace the core of my network with Aruba technologies as I feel Aruba is one of the few companies with a true end-to-end product-line.  Attending Airheads in France would be very valuable in accomplishing this.

New Contributor

Re: Entry

Is my entry acknowledged?

Retired Employee

Re: Entry

Thank you for entering the contest Shawn. 

We'll be annoucing the winner soon.

Best,

Jeanie

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: