Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!

New Contributor

Nice, France. Why I deserve to attend

I have been a network engineer for many years now. I am currently going through a bake off between Aruba, Cisco, and Motorola. I have much more experience with Cisco, but Aruba has some very promising features and I like how they handle BYOD. I think we have every wireless device that has ever been created under one roof! :smileyhappy:

We have a approximately 400 users that I would be responsible for on our wireless network and my findings could spread around the globe through our other business units. If Aruba becomes the standard that would be a global deployment for thousands of users. 

I love to learn about new technologies and I am open minded to other brands. I deserve to go to Nice so I can get a more complete picture on Aruba's approach. The information I can gain in Nice will allow me to make the best decision possible.

Thank you for the chance to enter the contest! 

Retired Employee

Re: Nice, France. Why I deserve to attend

Thanks for entering the contest Adam!

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
New Contributor

I forgot to mention that I also run a blog. I would be happy to post my experiences. Check it out www.techtipsfromthefield.com

Retired Employee

Cool, thanks Adam! 

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: