Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to W...

Chief Airhead
Srynearson

Sean Rynearson wants to go to France!!!!

Photo on 3-29-12 at 5.27 PM #3.jpg

The past few years I have been employed by Aruba partners but now I am glad to say that I am a Customer. You might have seen me on twitter as @srynearson, on my blog wifigeeks.com, or on Linkedin.com as Sr. Wireless Engineer for Kaiser Permanente. No matter where you have seen me, you know I like to talk about Aruba Networks. So that brings us to my first reason I should go to the Airheads Conference in France.

I am good publicity. I will share articles, news, pictures, and updates throughout the whole event. This way anyone that wanted but could not attend the conference, can follow and enjoy.

My next reason why I should go is that I am the only one I know that has had an Aruba Networks groom cake. It was suppose to be an AP125.

iphone-20110514203632-1.jpg

I have only been out of the country once. After my wedding, we set our honeymoon destination for a little Dutch island in the Caribbean called Aruba.  

DSCN3601.JPG

The final reason why I should go is that I still have a few questions about Air Group and Clear Pass and hope they will be answered.

Sean Rynearson
CWNE #103
Chief Airhead
Srynearson

Re: Sean Rynearson wants to go to France!!!!

(Not part of the submission)

Win or loose I will continue advancing my wireless career. I hope to soon pass the ACMX and then acquire CWNE status. You have not seen the last of me ;-) What Can I say... I am an Aruba fanboy.

I cut out a lot due to the 200 word maximum limit. Lol Maybe I should record a video that way I can say more in 3 min than in 200 words.

Sean Rynearson
CWNE #103
Retired Employee
genieki

Thank you for entering the contest Sean!

Kind Regards,

Jeanie

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Chief Airhead
Srynearson

Sure Thing 

Sean Rynearson
CWNE #103
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean