Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!

New Contributor

Why do I want to attend Airheads Conference at Nice, France

Hi,

I am always passionate about Wireless Technologies and the flexibility it offers to users in terms of Mobility and connectivity . In today's world, people are always on the move  and they want to be contacted & remain connected by all means which is possible only through Wireless enabled devices.

Gone are the days, where people used wireless only in case of LAN within the organization. Owing to the information explosion and thanks to the Internet connectivity offered by the Service Providers , people always remain connected through Wireless through various Gadgets such as iPads, Tablet PC's. Laptops, Mobile Phones, Blackberry etc.. Today all the Malls, Airport , Railway Stations, College/ University Campuses have all become Wi-Fi Enabled thus enabling connectivity. 

Truly , Communication by Wireless Technologies have changed the world and will continue to do so . I feel this is a good forum for me to exchange/ gather information relating to Wireless technologies and the advancements that is expected in the future to serve the user community . 

Hope to see you in FRANCE !!!! :-)

regards

P. Raja Srinivasan

Eishaa Infotech.

INDIA 

Retired Employee

Re: Why do I want to attend Airheads Conference at Nice, France

Thanks for entering the contest Raja!

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: