06-02-2014 09:16 AM - edited 06-02-2014 10:39 AM
Capture the Moment
Tweet a creative & fun picture of your favorite Airheads Conference moment and be entered to win virtual visa gift card worth up to 200$.
1. Entry: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via Twitter using the conference hashtags: #AirheadsPic & #AirheadsConf
2. Eligibility:This contest is open to all EMEA Atmosphere 2014 conference attendees. Employees of Aruba Networks (along with contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible.
3. Winner Selection: Employees of Aruba Networks will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and
originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. Prizes: Winners will receive a virtual credit card within 5 business days after winners have been announced, with a maximum value of less than $200.
5. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified no later than June 14, 2014 via direct message from @ArubaNetworksEU handle. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Participants hereby grant TMF a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant TMF the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
- The Aruba Networks is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
- Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of The Aruba Networks. Aruba Networks reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter and release Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to The Aruba Networks and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from The Aruba Networks and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Aruba Networks in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Aruba Networks is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, The Aruba Networks may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release The Aruba Networks from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, Aruba Networks, Inc., 1344 Crossman Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company