Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Airheads Las Vegas 2013 Registration Now Open! $200 off Full-Conference Pass until January 31.
[ Edited ]

Hello Community Members!

We are excited to announce that Airheads Conference Las Vegas 2013 registration is now open!

Go to the official website to learn more about the event. Be sure to check back for more details regarding speakers and breakout sessions to be introduced to the agenda soon!

Register by January 31, 2013 and get $200 off Full-Conference Passes ($995 value).

Use Promo Code: early31

www.arubanetworks.com/airheadsconf2013

Please note registration for this event closes on February 22, 2013.

Join this events group to be updated about this event and network with your peers!  Sign In to the community and then "Join" the group.

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
MVP
Re: Airheads Las Vegas 2013 Registration Now Open! $200 off Full-Conference Pass until January 31.

Hello

I would liek to know if thats is not the full agenda? i mean or at least not all the information

For example what is that Technical demos what is in it?, it will be announced later?

Guest Keynote

11:00 AM                                                               -  12:00 PM
CTO Address & Technical Demos, Keerti Melkote and Team
----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Retired Employee
Re: Airheads Las Vegas 2013 Registration Now Open! $200 off Full-Conference Pass until January 31.
[ Edited ]

There will be further updates to the agenda. We will be providing more information on the general sessions/keynotes and breakout sessions soon. At this time, upon registration, you will be able to choose pre-conference trainings.  Shortly, you will be able to choose breakout sessions once they are announced.

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
MVP

can you please explain what are breakout sessions and guest keynotes??

Im already forwarding this to my manager for aproval

The other question i got is that if we register before january 31 we will get a discount using the voucher of 200 dollars i mean instead of 995 it will be 795?

Or the 995 include the discount?

Also when we are registrating there is a more specific info of the preconference training? i mean i would like more deatailed info of what ill see in the training.. to pick mine  :)

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Retired Employee

Breakout Sessions are small group sessions that focus on a specific topic areas to be announced.

Guest Keynotes are general sessions that all registrants attend. Special guest speakers will be featured, details to come shortly.

The pre-conference trainings are all day sessions that are great for anyone who wants "fundamentals" info either because they are completely new to the topic or they know just a little bit and want to do a deep dive.

With the $200 promotion code: early31, a full-conference pass will cost $795, instead of $995.

Hope this helps!

Retired Employee

genieki wrote:

Hello Community Members!

We are excited to announce that Airheads Conference Las Vegas 2013 registration is now open!

Go to the official website to learn more about the event. Be sure to check back for more details regarding speakers and breakout sessions to be introduced to the agenda soon!

Register by January 31, 2013 and get $200 off Full-Conference Passes ($995 value).

Use Promo Code: early31

www.arubanetworks.com/airheadsconf2013

Please note registration for this event closes on February 22, 2013.

Join this events group to be updated about this event and network with your peers!  Sign In to the community and then "Join" the group.

Today is the last day to register with $200 off. Register today!

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: