Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
alc
Retired Employee
Are you going? Introduce yourself here

Do you plan on going to the Americas Airheads conference in 2013? Please use this thread to introduce yourself and meet other conference attendees.

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
Retired Employee
Re: Are you going? Introduce yourself here
[ Edited ]

Watch sights and sounds from last year's conference! Good times...

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
Occasional Contributor I

Hi There my name is Daniel and I am very interested in attending. There are 4 other colleagues interested as well for the Bank I work for here in Toronto, ON.

Are there any event details, registration, costs (flight or ticket to conference) or any other such details available?

Thanks,

alc
Retired Employee

Hi Daniel,

I am glad to hear that you and your colleagues will be attending the conference! :smileyhappy: We will post additional event details in this group as soon as they are available.

Thanks,

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
MVP

Hello my name is Carlos

I work for a Aruba Partner here in my country Panama,  we are planning to go to the conference at least my boss and myself which i hope it happens...

Im really interested in going as i really love this brand! and i look forward in learning more in the event.

Im waiting for the registration fees and all the fees to  send them to the manager so they aprove them.  But for now it looks like we are going.  So hope to see all you there!

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Retired Employee

Registration is now open! More details here: http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/groups/groupmessagepage/board-id/amr-airheads-conf-2013/thread-id/19

MVP
[ Edited ]

My name is Pasquale, I work for an Aruba Channel Partner - We are a service provider here in Montreal, Quebec Canada and I will be attending Airheads for this first time this year. Looking forward to it!!

Love this brand and work with it everyday! Looking forward to learn learn learn during the conference

Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Hello, my name is Scott and I work for an Aruba partner in the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. I will be at the conference. I am looking forward to it.
Occasional Contributor I

Hey - Bill here from an Aruba partner - a medical device manufacturer. We resell Aruba as part of our product ffering.  See you all there.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: