Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Retired Employee
[Breakout Presentations] Download breakout presentation slides from AirheadsConf Las Vegas 2013
[ Edited ]

[4/3/2013 Edit: Duplicated presentation "Application over Wi-fi" has been removed from the list]

Hi Community Members,

You may now download Airheads Conference Las Vegas 2013 breakout presentation slides. Please note you will need to login to the Community to access downloads.

Wireless LAN
Top 10 Tips from Aruba TAC

Presenter: Rizwan Shaikh, Angel Vidal, Guillaume Germain Aruba ACE & TAC Teams

Gigabit Wi-Fi 802.11ac In-Depth
Presenter: Peter Thornycroft

Practical AirWave Workshop
Presenters : Matt Sidhu, Mike Bruno

Instant - The "Easy" Button for Wireless

Presenter: Gokul Rajagopalan

Advanced RF Troubleshooting

Presenters: Kelly Griffin and Peter Lane

Advanced Aruba Security

Presenter: Rich Langston, Jon Green

Advanced Aruba Security – Intermediate
Presenter: Rich Langston, Jon Green

Optimizing Wi-Fi for Voice/Video

Presenter: Bala Krishnamurthy

Optimizing WLAN Operations
Presenter: Peter Lane

WLAN Design for High Density Environments
Presenter: Clark Vitek

WLAN Design for the All Wireless Office
Presenter: Kelly Griffin and Ash Chowdappa

Solutions / Wireless LAN
Wireless LANs, SDN and Traffic Engineering
Presenter: Partha Narasimhan, Ash Chowdappa

Networks
Mobility Access Switch Security Architecture

Presenters: Scott Calzia and Madani Adjali

Outdoor Network Engineering
Presenter: Jeff Weaver

Next-Generation Remote Networks
Presenter: Gokul Rajagopalan

Access Management
ClearPass Access Management Basics
Presenter: Zach Jennings

BYOD and Guest Access Workshop- Enabling BYOD Workshop
Presenters: Presenter: Carlos Gomez Gallego, Aruba Network Services Team

Advanced ClearPass Policy Manager
Presenter: Ashwath Murthy

Industry Breakouts
Focus on Education (Eduroam program & OpenDNS)

Moderated by Andy Logan

Government & Military Forum
Moderated by Jon Green and Stuart Schulte

Healthcare Forum
Deploying Vocera on Aruba WLAN
Moderated by Gerard Festa
Presenter: Kevin Huey

Case Study
Migrating 1800 APs to 7240 Mobility Controllers
Presenters: Douglas Burke, University of San Diego and Andy Logan with Stewart Trammel and Henry DeLeon

Partners
Migrating to the 7200 Controller
Presenters: George Anderson, Marcus Christensen

How to build an Aruba Demo Lab
Presenter: Javier Urtubia

All of these presenations as well as other valuable resources can be found in the Community KnowledgeBase. Go to the KnowledgeBase and login today to get started!

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
MVP
Re: [Breakout Presentations] Download breakout presentation slides from AirheadsConf Las Vegas 2013

Cool thianks for putting all this in one place!

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Frequent Contributor II
Re: [Breakout Presentations] Download breakout presentation slides from AirheadsConf Las Vegas 2013

Excellent - I'm excited to read through the ones I was not able to attend. Thanks again for a great conference and for these slide decks.

New Contributor

Had a great time at the conference and thanks for posting the presentations.  in the future it would be nice to have these made available before the conference for us old timers that like to have them in front of us for jotting down notes where relevant.

Occasional Contributor I

Will the Guest KeyNote Slides or contact information for the Presenters be available in near future?

I was very interested in reviewing the presentation by Gary Francis, Director of Technology, Verizon Wireless done on Thursday morning March  14 in Las Vegas.

New Contributor

Will any of the slide decks for the breakouts on partner vendor solutions, Solutions: Palo Alto Networks FW and Aruba Integration for example be made available?

Thanks.

Retired Employee

We'll look into the availability of additional presentation materials and let you know. 

Thanks!

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor II

While that would be a great idea, the presenters fiddle with their presentation up to the session start and even between repeats to correct/clarify/adapt based on the feedback.

Maybe a new product... ClearPass presentation that would push the file to the people in the room when the sesssion starts ? That would be cool and I know I would offer that to the faculty at my college!

Contributor I

Great conference! I really had a great time and I was very pleased with the sessions I attended. I am excited to read through all the other sessions which I missed. 

P.S. I am looking forward t next year!

MVP

Amazing, all in 1 place. Great!

Looking forward to next year already!

Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: