Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Retired Employee

Choose Your Pre-Conference Training Now!

Registration is now open for the event. Upon registration, you can choose your pre-conference training. Watch the agenda for more information to come on speakers and break-out sessions soon: http://www.cvent.com/events/airheads-conference-2013/agenda-66f2eae230bd484abe8551c6a755ceb8.aspx

Pre-Conf Training.jpg

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
3 REPLIES
Retired Employee

Re: Choose Your Pre-Conference Training Now!

Please note the pre-conference training is first-come-first served. There is a limit of 25 seats per session. We encourage early registration!

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Frequent Contributor I

Am I missing something or is there not a way to verify which pre-conference training I've registered for?

Once your register for a session in this case one of the pre-conference training courses it should show up in your confirmation email as part of your agenda. You can also click "View Personalized Agenda" at the bottom of your confirmation email and login to see what  you have registered for.

Kevin

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: