Americas Airheads Conference 2012

Occasional Contributor I

Conference 2012 Las Vegas

Can anyone tell me when registration will be opening for the Vegas Conf?

Thanks!

Tom

Re: Conference 2012 Las Vegas

Hey Tom,

Great question. Registration for Airheads Conference 2012 Las Vegas will be up before the end of this week. Please check back by Wednesday, 1/11/12, as it should be up by then.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Meghan

--Found a post within the Community helpful, important, pretty cool... or just want to say "thanks"? Do so by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you (bottom right hand corner of the post).

--Please mark posts that solve your problem as "Accepted Solution", click the bottom in the lower right hand corner of the post.
Frequent Contributor I

Will this be at the same time as the Partner Summit? I'm confused!

EDDIE FORERO | @HeyEddie

Hi Eddie, Partner Summit and Airheads are two Aruba different events. This year, they are both being held in Las Vegas during the same week. Partner Summit is March 19-21 and Airheads is March 21-23. 

Partner Summit is for Aruba partners and has sessions on sales/business enablement as well as technical workshops. This event is ideal for the business owner as well as sales and engineers.

Airheads Conference is for wireless/network engineers and other IT technical staff that are interested in tech workshops that go into depth on topics such as BYOD, WLAN design, RF Security, Access Control and Management. A number of the sessions are also focused Aruba customers sharing their deployments, challenges and tips. 

Hey Tom,

We're still working on getting the registration page up. It will be up by the end of the week so stay tuned.

Please let me konw if you have any further questions. 

Thanks,

Meghan

--Found a post within the Community helpful, important, pretty cool... or just want to say "thanks"? Do so by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you (bottom right hand corner of the post).

--Please mark posts that solve your problem as "Accepted Solution", click the bottom in the lower right hand corner of the post.
Frequent Contributor I

I asked the same question about if the two events overlapped, here is the response I recieved from Aruba.

"We have ensured that there is no overlap of events, so you will be able to attend both conferences.  The partner summit ends at 3:00 p.m. on the 21st and the only Airheads-related event on the 21st is registration which begins that evening."

That was from Erin Fishel.

Regular Contributor I

Looking at the partner summit agenda, it looks like the Exams are scheduled during the Wednesday this year rather then Monday like last year. This will cause anyone writing the exam to miss all of the events of the Wednesday. I would much rather miss the "

BYOD Whiteboard Selling (optional)" as opposed to the technical tracks and keynote on Wednesday. I assume there is currently no plan of moving the exam period to Monday?

In the end i would rather write the exam, but will any of the Wednesday material be available for review online after the summit is over?

-ELiasz 

-------------------
ACDX, ACCP, CISSP, CWNA
Frequent Contributor I

Great question! I am also looking to take an exam, the ACDX, but do not want  to miss any material.  If they moved the exam date to Monday, that would be a great idea! 

If the material will be posted and accessible after the conference that would be fine but I would rather not miss any of the events if possible by taking an exam.

Aruba Employee

Thanks for the feedback. We will post much of the material from Partner Summit on Aruba's Partner Center shortly after the event.

Hey everyone,

Registration for Airheads Conference 2012 Las Vegas is now open. To register, please visit

https://www.signup4.net/public/ap.aspx?EID=AIRH60E&OID=50.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Meghan