Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor I
Confirmation number for registration

Hello All,

I am trying to get my confirmation number after registration was completed. I have successfully booked the hotel, but wanted to go back and print out some information for my expenses. However when i get to the registration page it is asking for my email and confirmation number. I checked my email and do not have nay such number except for the hotel confirmation and this doesn't work.

When i try to do the "To have the Confirmation Number sent to you" option it accepts my email and says the message was sent, but i never receive any email. I have checked my spam trap and see nothing related. Did anyone else receive the confirmation number when they registered? When yout ry to recover do you get an email?

Thanks,

-ELiasz

-------------------
ACDX, ACCP, CISSP, CWNA
alc
Retired Employee
Re: Confirmation number for registration

Hi ELiasz,

The confirmation number should have been emailed to you. Do you know if your IT department has a spam filter that may be catching this at the mail server? I've asked our event team to look up your confirmation number and I will send it to you via PM.

Thanks,

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: