Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Regular Contributor I

Confirmation number for registration

Hello All,

I am trying to get my confirmation number after registration was completed. I have successfully booked the hotel, but wanted to go back and print out some information for my expenses. However when i get to the registration page it is asking for my email and confirmation number. I checked my email and do not have nay such number except for the hotel confirmation and this doesn't work.

When i try to do the "To have the Confirmation Number sent to you" option it accepts my email and says the message was sent, but i never receive any email. I have checked my spam trap and see nothing related. Did anyone else receive the confirmation number when they registered? When yout ry to recover do you get an email?

Retired Employee alc
Retired Employee

Re: Confirmation number for registration

Hi ELiasz,

The confirmation number should have been emailed to you. Do you know if your IT department has a spam filter that may be catching this at the mail server? I've asked our event team to look up your confirmation number and I will send it to you via PM.

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: