Americas Airheads Conference 2012

Retired Employee

Get approval from your boss to attend Airheads Conference 2012

Airheads Conference 2012— Get approval to attend Airheads Conference Las Vegas from your boss!
Use this Justification Email Letter Template (Same template attached).

Purpose:  This sample justification email letter should help you get started in getting approval from your boss to attend Airheads Conference 2012. Feel free to further customize this letter.  Remember to clearly illustrate how the Airheads Conference will impact your work productivity and how it will create value for your organization.

Letter:
Dear [Name of Your Boss],

I have been invited to attend the Aruba Networks’ Airheads Conference, March 21-March 23, in Las Vegas, Nevada. This 2.5-day technical conference will give me an opportunity to learn best practices, time-saving tips and advanced technical skills around solving Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and mobility.  This conference will feature sessions conducted by industry experts and my peers. I feel attending the conference will help me to expand my knowledge and that it will provide valuable training for me to better support the upcoming business initiatives of our company.

This year’s conference is composed of several interesting keynote presentations by Aruba customers, 20 breakout workshops, and a wide range of networking opportunities with Aruba Network partners, customers and industry experts.

Throughout the conference, I can attend sessions that are directly applicable to my work and to [your company’s name]. Highlight specific sessions you plan to attend- check out WLAN Fundamentals, Advanced Mobility Tracks here: https://www.signup4.net/public/ap.aspx?EID=AIRH60E&OID=110

Customers across all industries will be on hand to showcase how they are supporting initiatives such as BYOD, guest access or high density Wi-Fi in auditoriums and the results they have achieved. I will gain valuable insight into the latest trends in the industry, upcoming product features, and how we can maximize our WLAN investment.

The conference fee of $695 to attend this event, includes a 2-night hotel stay at the MGM Grand Hotel. Additionally, I will submit a report post-conference that will include key takeaways and a set of recommended actions to maximize our work with Aruba Networks.

Thank you for considering this request. I look forward to your reply.

For more information, here is a link to the Event website:
https://www.signup4.net/public/ap.aspx?EID=AIRH60E&OID=50

Regards,

[Your signature]

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: