Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Registering for Breakout Sessions?

As I look at the Breakout Sessions listed at the cvent website, I notice that some sessions have a lock icon that signifies that they are "At Capacity". Is there a way to register for specific sessions that I'm not seeing?

One example is on the Wednesday tab, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM "Access Management - ClearPass Access Management Basics".

Thanks,

Brad

6 REPLIES
alc
Retired Employee

Re: Registering for Breakout Sessions?

If the lock icon is showing, it means that the session is full and we do not have a waitlist for that session. Please note that several sessions are repeated, and it may be worthwhile to check the agenda for when the session occurs again.

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
Occasional Contributor I

Thank you Anton, but I wondering how to register for the remaining open sessions. I have registered for a Pre-conference Training class, but do not see how to register for the remaining conference open sessions.

Frequent Contributor I

You need to modify your registration.  Click the register menu item, then at the bottom there is an "already resigstered?" link you follow and enter your info into and you next through to the breakout session sign up.

Occasional Contributor I

Thanks jaker! That was exactly what I was looking for. I thought I'd gone down that path yesterday before I posted my question, but apparently not.

Frequent Contributor I

It really isn't the most user friendly site, it took me a bit to figure that out myself.

Retired Employee

Thanks for the feedback, we'll pass it on to the event team.

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: