Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
New Contributor
Still having issues with the quizzes

After returning from the conference last week I have not been able to access the session quizzes.  I can now see the leaderboards but for some reason my score for the quizzes Ive already taken are not listed.  Also I get nothing at all when I click any other section, cant unlock any new quizzes either.

Ive tried on chrome and IE with the same results, any ideas?

New Contributor
Re: Still having issues with the quizzes

One correction, my score from the quizzes I took last week during the conference is listed.  Just cant access any other functions.

alc
Retired Employee

Hi khalladay,

The quizzes are temporarily down right now. We will update the community when we have more information.

Regards,

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
New Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!

New Contributor

Any word yet on the results and winners from the quizes?

Retired Employee

Just annouced the results! Please see the blog: http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Community-Matters-Blog/Airheads-Challenge-Game-Conference-Edition-Winners/ba-p/69738

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
New Contributor

After the conference I had nothing but trouble taking more quizzes, probably wont waste my time next year.

Retired Employee

Sorry to hear you had trouble. The game was taken down after the conference to tabulate results. Therefore, it was no longer available to play.

Moving forward, we would be happy to troubleshoot any issues you have with the game if you choose to play in the future.. please click on "Alert a Moderator" on a comment thread for assistance.

Thanks!

Jeanie

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: