Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Unlock Codes for Airheads Challenge Game!

airheadsconf Challenge quiz unlock codes so far are MOBILE EDGE, CRYPTO, LPV, INSTANT & ARM. ArubaNetworks

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Re: Unlock Codes for Airheads Challenge Game!
Thanks for the codes...for some reason mobile edge and LPV give me invalid when entered. I was initially excited at the possibility to win prizes, although I have noticed the quizzes have been gamed. People creating multiple accounts to determine what the answers are by taking the quiz multiple times...then using a new account to answer all questions correctly and in the shortest time gaining all points and bonus. I've since stopped playing the game during the Airheads conference.
MVP

Thanks man!

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Retired Employee

craighgray wrote:
Thanks for the codes...for some reason mobile edge and LPV give me invalid when entered. I was initially excited at the possibility to win prizes, although I have noticed the quizzes have been gamed. People creating multiple accounts to determine what the answers are by taking the quiz multiple times...then using a new account to answer all questions correctly and in the shortest time gaining all points and bonus. I've since stopped playing the game during the Airheads conference.

Thanks for your note Craig. We are aware of the issue and are monitoring for discrepencies and abuse.

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
Retired Employee

genieki wrote:

airheadsconf Challenge quiz unlock codes so far are MOBILE EDGE, CRYPTO, LPV, INSTANT & ARM. ArubaNetworks

Additional Unlock Codes:

Challenge quiz on BYOD with unlock code ONBOARD Challenge

unlock for Thursday's general session is CUSTOMERS

The #airheadsconf Challenge unlock code for the Aruba Security Session quiz is "CRYPTO"

The #airheadsconf Challenge unlock code for the High Density WLAN Session quiz is "LPV"

New quiz available for the #airheadsconf Challenge with unlock code "INSTANT"

Use unlock code "MOBILE EDGE" to get the quiz to the #airheadsconf general day 1 session

The last airheadsconf Challenge quiz unlock code is MONITOR. The game will officially close at 5PM PDT this evening

alc
Retired Employee
[ Edited ]

Hi craighgray,

With the help of our game developer, we have identified and disqualified users who've violated the Airheads Challenge Terms and Conditions. We will continue to monitor usage and validate all winners for compliance of our rules.

Regards,

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
Regular Contributor I

Is there a finial score list anywhere? The quiz site is no longer working for me.

-------------------
ACDX, ACCP, CISSP, CWNA
Retired Employee

We will announce the Airheads Conference Challenge winners after validating all the winner scores for compliance with our rules... watch for it soon.

Thank you.

alc
Retired Employee

Hi ELiasz,

The quiz ranking page is now working. We were experiencing a technical issue earlier today. Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Anton

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
Retired Employee

We just annouced the winners... please see blog here:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Community-Matters-Blog/Airheads-Challenge-Game-Conference-Edition-Winners/ba-p/69738

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: