Americas Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Updated Airheads Conference 2013 Breakout Sessions Descriptions?

I'm trying to decide which Breakout Sessions I want to attend at this year's Airheads Conference 2013. There are a so many interesting topics but I can't decide based solely on the title.

Are there any additional Breakout Session descriptions available so some of us that are trying to make an educated decision between say "Wireless LAN - Optimizing Wi-Fi for Voice/Video" and "Wireless LAN - Optimizing WLAN Operations"?

Thank you.

alc
Retired Employee
Re: Updated Airheads Conference 2013 Breakout Sessions Descriptions?

HI kraxner,

Some of the breakout sessions on the agenda page contain longer descriptions when you click on the blue diamond icon:

breakout.jpg

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS

Oops, that's what I was referring to--some topics have details, some do not. Sorry I should have included that in my original post. I'm torn between the two I mentioned above.

Agenda.png

alc
Retired Employee

I've checked with our event team, and these breakout session descriptions are currently being worked on by the speakers. The agenda will be update in real time, so as we get the abstracts they will go live on the site.

Thanks,

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

Thank you very much.

MVP

Hello Anton

Got a question

It says that on the agenda that was send automatically by email that the pre conference clearpass its on

Carlos De La Rosa

Pre-Conference Training:   ClearPass Fundamentals [Waitlist]

12-Mar-2013 9:00 AM

But on the homepage on my agenda online it says 

9:00 AM -   5:00 PM                    
                                                                Pre-Conference Training: ClearPass Fundamentals (THURSDAY SESSION)                                                                                                                                                                      
                            Learn the basics of the ClearPass Access Management Suite through a full-day of hands-on labs and exercises from device on-boarding to policy management.
Instructor: Neil Bhave

Which one is correct??? 

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
alc
Retired Employee

Hi NightShare1,

Unfortunately I do not have admin access to the event system to look at your record. Could you please contact the event team per the FAQ page?

Thanks,

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

MVP

Sadly i will have to decide between the pre conference or the breakout sessions on thrusday....

Its all a hard decition as i want to go to all the conference which i cant i have to select them and now this hehe....

I just wish i could go to everything :)

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: