Aruba Apps

New Contributor

3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

As getting a support contract is a 2+ day process, I thought i'd try here.  I aquired this 3200US controller.  I have an ap-215 attached but that's ancillary.  I reset the controller via serial interface and everything seems to be functional; however, I can't get the GUI to fully load.  The splash page authenticates me but then it attempts to load the UI and gives me a blank screen with a line across it.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Any thoughts or ideas?

Guru Elite

Re: 3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

Try to clear your browser cache or open the page in incognito mode in your browser.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Re: 3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

Same result unfortunately.  I've attempted to reload the controller, incognito, cleared cache.  All the same.  It gives me "Authentication Complete" then loads that screen.

Guru Elite

What ArubaOS version?

What browser version?

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

cjoseph wrote:

What ArubaOS version?

What browser version?

Version 6.2.1.4

Browser - Chrome (50.0.2661).  Same behavior with a fresh FF install (46.0.1)

Guru Elite

6.2.1.4 was from September 2013.  Alot could have changed in that time, browser-wise.  That could be your problem.

Colin Joseph

New Contributor

cjoseph wrote:

6.2.1.4 was from September 2013.  Alot could have changed in that time, browser-wise.  That could be your problem.

Leave it to IE to provide more info.  Go figure.  "Can't create XMLHttpRequest object: Object doesn't support property or method 'createXMLHttpRequest'"

Looks like you're right on track.  I'll see what I can do about getting an older browser as I'm in a holding pattern with sales.  This is my first experience with Aruba Networks and while Sales follow-up is questionable, you've all been great.  I'll report back when I find a solution.

Thanks

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: