Aruba Apps

last person joined: yesterday 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

4 core for clear pass%0D%0A

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  4 core for clear pass%0D%0A

Posted Jan 12, 2015 01:40 AM
    Hi All, I would like to know if I can install the Clear pass 6.3 version with 4 core processor or not? The cost of VM is going very high when I use the 8 Core and would like to know if we can use 4 core instead to host the clear pass. The same question is for Aruba Airwave as well. The recommendation is to use 8 core for both Airwave and Clear pass application but wanted to check if it binding with number of core required for application to work. I am looking to monitor the approx. 250-300 APs in Airwave and around 125 clients for guest access in clear pass. Please let me know if you require any other information.

• 2.  RE: 4 core for clear pass%0D%0A

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 12, 2015 01:46 AM
    8 cores is the minimum. You can install on more but you can not run on less than the minimum cores. It will not be supported by TAC if you install one any less.

• 3.  RE: 4 core for clear pass%0D%0A
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 12, 2015 01:52 AM
    Thanks a lot for quick reply. It is same case for Airwave as well if I install on less cores then TAC might not support?