02-22-2013 12:27 PM - last edited on 08-19-2014 01:48 PM by Jamie E
We intend to put in place a EAP-TLS system for VIA authentication for our company and I would like to know what awaits us and pre-requisites. Is it easy to manage once installed? Do you have any suggestions?
The use will be for Windows and iOS devices.
02-22-2013 12:42 PM
The setup is covered in the VIA App Note on the VRD Site. Refer to Chapter 5; specifically the section titled Configuring VPN Server for IKEv2; page 25.
- Do you have your PKI built
- Do your controllers have certificates that will be trusted by the clients (same PKI or other is fine)
- Certificates must be in the User store; not computer for Windows
- The initial profile download for the client is done through username and password, not TLS
- The controller cannot terminate PEAP for VIA authentications as it can for wirelss; your RADIUS server will need to do this
Systems Engineer, Northeast USA
ACCX | ACDX | ACMX