Aruba Apps

Occasional Contributor I

Hi, I see in the Visual RF Plan the 54mbps speed for ap 103 and can not use 30mbps does this AP use

Hi, I see in the Visual RF Plan the 54mbps speed for ap 103 and can not use 300mbps does this AP use only 54mbps and why the 300mbps is not present?

Contributor II

Re: Hi, I see in the Visual RF Plan the 54mbps speed for ap 103 and can not use 30mbps does this AP

I saw a very similar question in French over the last few days. I'll try to locate it.

Simon
Contributor II

Re: Hi, I see in the Visual RF Plan the 54mbps speed for ap 103 and can not use 30mbps does this AP

sforget wrote:

I saw a very similar question in French over the last few days. I'll try to locate it.

Duh! Same author... :-)

I don't have the answer anyway but I'm curious about the answer from Aruba Networks.

Simon

I'll have someone in QA take a look and respond.

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba Employee

Hi, I have tried testing it on my Windows 7 system with VisualRF Plan 7.7rc1(build:454) and it does seems to work. I am able to change to 300mbps for AP103.

Please let us know what version you are having this issue. 

Here is the screen shot --- VisualRF Plan - AP103.JPG

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: