Aruba Apps

last person joined: yesterday 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there a way to use CLI or other method to make mass changes in Airwave?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Is there a way to use CLI or other method to make mass changes in Airwave?

Posted Sep 22, 2015 12:31 AM

I'm making many changes in Airwave and rather than click-click-clicking around and waiting for the screen to update, I'd like to script out the changes and do them all at once. Specifically, I'm currently updating 25 locations with two IAPs each. My process is:

- Change virtual controller and 2 IAPs at a site from Managed to Read-Only

- Delete the 3 devices from Airwave

- When delete is done, delete the folder

- then I SSH into the virtual controller and issue the "write erase all reboot" command

- When IAPs come up and talk to Airwave, they use newly created DHCP options at the store location to create a new subfolder and download their config from a new template. They also upgrade/downgrade their firmware automatically.

Appreciate any ideas..I'm going to need to do this to hundreds of stores in the future.

• 2.  RE: Is there a way to use CLI or other method to make mass changes in Airwave?

Posted Oct 05, 2015 06:22 PM

bump

• 3.  RE: Is there a way to use CLI or other method to make mass changes in Airwave?