05-06-2014 12:24 PM - last edited on 08-20-2014 09:15 AM by Jamie E
is there any documentation for using the mobile app Aruba Utilities? If so, where is it?
05-06-2014 03:40 PM - edited 05-07-2014 04:04 AM
There is no documentation. If you ask your questions here, we can have our expert answer it.
Aruba Customer Engineering
Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base
05-07-2014 03:18 AM
that one says: "Sorry, you need an invitation to join this private community."
it also appears to be the beta group, did you plan to post that one? if so how to deal with getting onboard?
06-27-2014 11:05 AM
There is a user guide but I don't update it very often - I just don't get asked for it, and my excuse is that mobile apps ought to be self-explanatory. The latest is attached here.
And to get on the Beta team you need to go through these steps:
1. Get a Google+ account
2. Join the Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/1006381996
3. Make sure your device is set up with the account you use for Google+, so Google Play Store recognizes the device is associated with your account and your account is enrolled in the Beta program.
4. On the device, go to this URL: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.arubanetw
5. Click on the 'become a tester' button on this page.
6. Now you should be in the program. If you haven't already, download and install Aruba Utilities and you should get the Beta version.