Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Occasional Contributor II

Aruba ap105 firmware

Can anybody send me the latest firmware for the instant ap105?  Having some issues with connectivity to phones. 

Thanks, Bob

Guru Elite

Re: Aruba ap105 firmware

http://support.arubanetworks.com/LifetimeWarrantySoftware/tabid/121/DMXModule/661/Default.aspx?EntryId=20388

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Thanks Joseph, always on top of things here.  Stupid question, but what version do I download, I see a Casiopeia, Centaurus, Pegaasus, Taurus, mibs?

Thanks, Bob

Guru Elite

version.png

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Strange, I didn't get that in my remarks.  Maybe I am in the wrong place.

Thanks, will monitor the update.  Basically all ios devices would have the network drop from the list.  I was able to replicate it by turning wireless on and off a couple of times while connect to the ap-105.  We would have to manually type in the network again after that.  Will see if this firmware fixes the issue.  No other machines seem to have this issue that I know of.

Thans Bob

Occasional Contributor I

Colin,

I upgraded my AP105 (non-instant model) to ArubaInstant_Orion_6.4.4.4-4.2.3.2_54910 because I couldn't find an AP105 only firmware......does this firmware cover both the instant and gradual models?

I have several IAP105s up and running with the built in virtual controller, but my AP105 gives me "turn off mobility (20:47:50) !!! Init ---> Slave".

Does this indicate that the IAP105 virtual controller will not control the AP105?

Thank you,

Austin

Guru Elite

That indicates that the regulatory domain of the new AP does not match the regulatory domain of the cluster...

Colin Joseph

Regular Contributor I

How you upgrade non-instant model to instant model as this was never possible, only when having a real instant model you can switch to campus-controller or instant , vice-versa.

wonder why cjoseph didnt gave here feedback or something changed during the last months.

lets dicuss this.

So you own a real instant ap105 model , or is this some plain ap105 normally managed by campus controller?

as far as i know a convert from normal AP to instant-AP can be done in lab by aruba engineering by hard-coding flashing apboot/image , but not by enduser/resellers.

Guru Elite

I should have said that message occurs when you try to install Instant Firmware on a Campus AP, which is not supported.

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: