Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Contributor I

BOM for IAP 275

Hi,

Can anyone help with BOM for the below mentioned solution.

“I am proposing wireless solution with 18 X IAP 275 . Need to know the BOM for IAP 275 with the accessories like external Antenna, power supply external if needed (otherwise POE switch will power the IAP) and compatible wall mounting rack kit (AP-270-MNT-V1 or AP-270-MNT-V2).

Valued Contributor II

Re: BOM for IAP 275

Hi Friend,

For this, please contact any Aruba partner or any Aruba SE of your region/Country. 

Cheers,
Venu Puduchery,
[Is my post helped you ? Give Kudos :) ]
MVP

If you are a partner, or just want to know how a kitlist may look like... For many products, on the Aruba website there is an 'Ordering Guide' that sums up what products and accessories are required and compatilble.

For the AP-275, this Ordering Guide is on the following page: http://www.arubanetworks.com/products/networking/access-points/270-series/

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC.
MVP

Hi,

• the IAP 275 contain integrated Antenna so no need to external Antenna.
  • IAP 275 support PoE 802.3at   alimentation (PowerDsine 9001) power and AC power (consult the ordring guide)
  • the only diffrence between those two  mounting kit  (AP-270-MNT-V1 & AP-270-MNT-V2 ) is the longer

the rest of the accessory comes with the IAP (usb console cable , RJ45 waterproof).

Raouf CHAHBOUNE
ICT Network & Security Engineer
CCNP R/S | CCNA Security | ACMP|ACDX

[If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.]
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: