05-14-2014 02:21 PM
I got 2 Aruba IAP 105 and i can't get the bridge setup working.
Running at version 220.127.116.11-4.0.0 (Most recent)
What did i do?
1. Cluster the AP's and configure.
2. Reboot the (bridge) AP and make it mesh.
3. Create a wired profile.
Admin status: enabled
Client IP assignment: VC
4. At wired Select de bridge profile in 0/0.
5. Reboot the (bridge) AP.
6. Edit the AP "uplink" tab and enabled Eth0 bridgingand leave VLAN to 0.
7. Reboot the (bridge) AP.
8. Put ethernet cable in and connect to a pc.
06-09-2014 07:39 PM
11-18-2013 09:35 PM
OK figured it out, to link 2 wired networks with an instant the following needs to be done:
- Enable bridging on eth0 of the remote “point”
- Edit “Default Wired port Profile” and change the Admin status to UP
This then extends the wired network wirelessly to the new location.