Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Super Contributor I

Central and IAP

Hi does anyone know what is the time needed for a new IAP to connect to Aruba Central? It took quite soimetime befor eitr can get connected.

Gordon

Normal Guy
Aruba Employee

Re: Central and IAP

Could I ask how is the time measured? Is it from initial boot to when the AP shows as UP in Athena? Or is It measured some other way?
Super Contributor I

Hi Yan,

When I first power up the AP till it is shown on the Central GUI.

Gordon

Normal Guy
Aruba Employee

Hi there, it can take a couple of hours before Aruba Central is synched with our database of APs.  To prevent you doing manual data entry, we match your Central subscription with the list of APs you've purchased from Aruba.  

We are working to speed up this process.

Hope this help.

Sylvia

Aruba Employee

Hi Gordon,

If you can provide me the email address that you are using to login i can check on the status for you. And as Shooks mentioned we will be expediting this process in the next couple of days.

Super Contributor I

Hi, let me test out again and then revert.

Normal Guy
Super Contributor I

My current username is gordon@nexwavetelecoms.com but I had just plug in the AP for the last 30 minutes but still cannot find the AP in Central.

Normal Guy
Aruba Employee

I did some investgation and these are my findings.

Currently the account that we have for nexwave is lookaei.yoo@nexwavetelecoms.com...and it doesnt look like ther are any APs added to this acocunt yet.

The other email that I have is for a seperate eval account that you signed up using a personal gmail account.

At this point i would suggest you open a case with TAC to investigate this further. It looks like there might be some inconsistency with the different eval accounts and we would need further clarification to sort this out.

Super Contributor I

That is strange if you can't see my account as I was able to get it up and running after waiting for 1 hour plus.
Normal Guy
Super Contributor I

Hello Srinip,

See the attached screen shot for your reference.Capture.JPG

Gordon

Normal Guy
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: