09-11-2014 09:30 AM - edited 09-11-2014 10:09 AM
I am having a small issue with my production network. I am using 2 IAP-225's and have configured properly working wireless access, however, on my virtual controller, all my clients have a "--" as there name. I also set up a demo lab within our private network with an IAP-105 and an IAP-115 and when clients connect, their device name shows up. Please let me know if anyone has a solution or has encountered something similar. I've included a screen shot. Thanks
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-30-2014 02:56 PM
Yes! I forgot to answer the questions when I figured out my problem. I updated to the newest AOS version and it solved the issue. HTH