Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Occasional Contributor I

Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs

Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs platform, any ideas?

Guru Elite

Re: Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105

What authentication method and encryption type are you using? Open / WPA2-PSK / WPA2-Enterprise?

Is this a new network or new issue with existing network?

What code are the IAPs running?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

Re: Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105

WPA2-PSK, This is a new network, but some of the MAC OS devices were working others not, now none is working, they are not even assosiating

MVP

- Are you using network assigned or virtual controller assigned ?

- Check the VLAN configure for that network

- Make sure that there's no issues with your DHCP server or the device providing IPs .

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Occasional Contributor I

Hello, Im using Virtual Controller Assignned, The DHCP seems to be working fine since I have no issues with Windows devices, Android devices or even iOS devices. The issue it's only with MacOS devices, with a variety of versions.

Aruba Employee

Can you share the output of ?show tech-support??
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: