01-02-2015 11:14 AM
Hi and happy New Year.
I have a small cluster of 3 IAP 275, i use only the native VLAN 1 , and I use the following config
- Virtual controller IP : 10.10.29.254/24
- IAP 1 : 10.10.29.253/24
- IAP 2: 10.10.29.252/24
- IAP 3: 10.10.29.251/24
I was using the Local layer 2 mode, but when configured I got an error message “that I do not remember”
- What can be the issue.
- I noticed that I cannot do a dhcp reservation of more than one IP address , have I missed something.
Thank you in advance
ICT Network & Security Engineer
CCNP R/S | CCNA Security | ACMP|ACDX
[If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.]
01-05-2015 02:03 AM
To understand your issue more clearly, please provide the following information,
1. Are you using a IAP-VPN with the controller ?
2. What is the IAP and controller code you are using ?
3. Why do you want DHCP reservation ?
Please clarify the above.
[Is my post helped you ? Give Kudos :) ]