Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Occasional Contributor I

IAP-325 Release Date?

Hi! Can anyone tell me if the offical release date has been set yet for the IAP-325? We are starting to get a ton of customer questions and I'd like to give them something better than "hopefully be end of February"! Thank you!

Guru Elite

Re: IAP-325 Release Date?

It's available to order on the January price list.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

Thanks! I should've been clearer though. I meant to ask when the ship date is! I realize it is available on the price list. Sorry about that! Do we happen to know hen they will start shipping?

Guru Elite

It varies. Please contact your Aruba account team.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

I've been getting conflicting answers from them so that is why I reached out to the community! I was hoping I could find a more concrete answer! :)

MVP

I will reach out directly to PLM to see if we have a firm answer. unfortunately the fluidity of the answers is due to the unknown nature of software development for the IAP-325 platform. IAP always ships out a bit later than AOS APs due to the need to do a bit more software Dev and QA. With the 325, as with any completely new platform, the InstantOS QA just takes a bit longer. Shipping late Feb or Early March would be my best guess, but I will hit PLM today and see if he knows of anything more firm.

Jerrod Howard
Sr. Techical Marketing Engineer
Occasional Contributor I

Thank you!

Aruba Employee

We should have IAP-32X shipping in volume by End of Feburary/beginning of March. due to the popularity of these units it is recommended that orders be placed soon.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: