07-09-2016 03:12 PM
First of all, I´m really newbe in Aruba. I´m testing an IAP in my house and I have some problems trying to achieve intenet access for the IPA clients, so I explain the context:
- I have a cable router connected to internet and an internal net (192.168.1.0/24), in that internat net I have connected the IAP.
- In the IAP I have created a "Local,L3" DHCP scope (192.168.2.0/24) and associated it to the VLAN 2
- I have created an employee SSID and I have associated the VLAN 2 to that SSID.
- I connect a client to that SSID and get and ip address from the VLAN 2 scope.
- I try to access to internet (through the cable router of course) but it fail, even I can´t ping another device in the 192.168.1.0/24 net.
- If I associate the VLAN 1 to the SSID instead of the VLAN 2 I can access to internet.
I´m really missed and I don´t know what coud I be doing wrong. As I understand, "Local,L3" should be routing my VLAN 2.
Please, could you help me. Thanks a lot.