07-25-2016 01:50 AM
Firmware version:- 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206_50009
Model:- IAP 205
- SSID “VISITOR”
- DHCP server from Virtual controller assign.
- Authentication server – Internal server from IAP.
I am not able to restrict the number of login from particular Guest login account. Multiple login is enabled by default.
07-25-2016 01:57 AM
Please provide a screenshot of where you are restricting multiple logins.
Aruba Customer Engineering
Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base
Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
08-03-2016 09:50 PM
Actually i was going through features available for guest users in IAP. (Firmware is also upgraded to most recent version)
I have tested below option which are helpful for guest authentication in IAP.
- Internal (Editable) Captive portal for guest login.
- Auto on/off Guest SSID.
- Bandwidth limiting on particular SSID.
- Guest session time out after disconnection from network (Guest users have to relogin in internal captive portal after approx. 3 minutes once disconnected from Guest Network )
- Set maximum client limitation per SSID
I could notice that one login account (Internal captive portal user login) can be access from more then one device simultaneously , which i want to limit. Except that i found all other option very helpful in virtual controller(Normally requires hardware controller to achieve same).