Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Occasional Contributor I

Internal splash page with Radius authentication

I am very new to Aruba and Airwave but I would like to create a guest wireless SSID that uses the Aruba internal splash page with Radius authentication.  I have the splash page set up and successfully connected Airwave to our Radius server and I can authenticate over it for our WPA2 SSID.

For the guest SSID what I had envisioned was to use the internal splash page but pass the credentials on to the radius server.  I have attached the screenshot of the settings I currently have.  So what happens is when I connect to the SSID it gives me the splash page asking for a login, I then type in a username and password that is valid in Radius and it comes back and tells me its invalid.  I know the creds are valid because I use them daily on airwave for another SSID and it works just fine, its just for some reason when I combine the internal splash page and radius it does not work.  Anything I am doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Daniel

Guru Elite

Re: Internal splash page with Radius authentication

Take a look at the logs on the radius server to get an idea what could be going wrong.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Re: Internal splash page with Radius authentication

Sweet thanks, it seems my Remote Access Profile did not have PAP enabled.  Enabled PAP and bam it works exactly how I need it.  Thanks!

Policy-Name = Wi-Fi Access
Authentication-Type = PAP
EAP-Type = <undetermined>
Reason-Code = 66
Reason = The user attempted to use an authentication method that is not enabled on the matching remote access policy.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: